Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Karl Robinson's Extraordinary Blog



As most of you who read this blog knows, Karl has a great blog of all the world of window cleaning. He is able to pull up so much articles, that even Google can't match.

By checking his blog out daily, you will be fully informed of window cleaner safety, the latest videos available on the internet that are internet related, window cleaner news, and much more.

He also has a regular assortment, of funny videos, and articles, so not only is reading the blog enlightening, it is also entertaining.

I just wanted to thank him for his favourable mention in his blog

Thanks.

Check out his blog daily at http://robinson-solutions.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Window Cleaning Lancaster Pa said...

Karls Blog is one of the reason I founded the window cleaning industry. I wasn't even aware there was a profession cleaning windows. Oh how I love the internet.

Michael said...

WCLA - cool. Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog posts. I appreciate the feedback and to know people appreciate it.