Friday, January 30, 2009

Warm Hands




I just watched Mr Squeegee's video. Pretty good stuff on staying warm in the winter.

I wanted to show you what gloves (mitts actually) I use to stay warm in the winter. These mitts are much warmer than the typical mitts window cleaners use, they are cheap too. In Canada I can get these mitts for just $17 + TAX at LeBaron at Dundas and Hurontario in Mississauga.

99% of the time your hands will be warm. So invest in some nice Ice Fishing Mitts, these are what I use.

I would recommend using mitts. I know it's personal preference but mitts keep your fingers together, thus giving your hands more heat.

Try it out, if it doesn't work for you - I doubt it, it's just $20 out of your pocket.

But I have used these mitts for 7 winters. Cold Canadian Winters, and I have been very happy.

Another thing, I never feel a cold aluminum pole through the mitts. Never!

Check it out

http://www.harryfalk.com/Body.cfm?CatID=5&ManuID=31&ProdID=89

6 comments:

residential window cleaners said...

An excellent access of information about your service. I hope you will also be posting articles related to residential window cleaners. Thanks! keep on posting.

Anonymous said...

Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece ,I must say. Get more information about home window cleaning .

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michael said...

Residential Window Cleaners - I will occasionally post residential stuff. I do specialize in commercial so I focus more on that, and there really is a dearth of materials for the commercial guy.

Michael said...

David - Thanks.

residential window cleaning Golden Colorado said...

I like your blog Michael. Keep posting!