Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Google Adwords


I have used Google AdWords to help draw more people to my site, and hopefully get more phone calls and sales.

My initial experience has been one of disappointment. It's challenging to create an ad that will get many people to "click-thru". As well as creating a good ad you must use correct adwords that match what people enter when wanting to find your company.

I'm committed to getting my click thru ratio high because it is all part of my plan to get my phone to ring off the hook. I want to massively increase my revenue and get many more stores, condo units and residential houses.

I understand that Google advertising is optimal since you are finding people that want to use you, rather than distracting and annoying people that have no interest in your service.

My click thru ratio is a dismal 0.1%, but I have managed to double it to 0.2%. According to Facebook discussions a good CTR is between 2 and 4%. I would love to get to that point, get more sales and greatly increase my Google spending.

I have bought Adwords for Dummies, and I'm trying to implement the suggestions of some information online.
 
If you have any suggestions for me, feel free to email me

647-409-8144

 

 

8 comments:

All Clear Window Cleaning said...

I am interested in folling this. I just started using adwords today ($100) initial credit. Trying to get some customers to my new window cleaning business.

It looks like my area the clicks are around 3-4 each. Here is to hoping this works out!

Window Cleaner said...

helpful information indeed. thanx for your sharing with all of us. continue your great job, and always gain my support!

Unknown said...

Its a so much good and use full information

Office window tinting Newcastle

Unknown said...

Hello there, unfortunately I was not able to find your email address, if possible please provide me with your email address.
Sincerely
Alex Abedi
www.dustchasers.ca
dustchaserstoronto@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Finally I have found something which helped me. Appreciate it!
Commercial Window Cleaner

Menage Total said...

Hi Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writting Style Is Very Nice…
http://www.qualimaid.ca

Menage Total said...

Hi Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writting Style Is Very Nice
Windows Cleaning

Office Cleaning Services said...

Hi Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writting Style Is Very Nice
Commercial Cleaning in montreal